Customer Service Rep / Marketing Admin
Location: Petaluma, CA
Type: Full-Time, Temp to Hire
The Customer Service Representative / Marketing Admin is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. This is a Temp to hire opportunity. Pays $18 DOE.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests including providing quotes to customers, routing customers to Engineering and Sales support.
- Utilizes the ERP tools to accurately and timely enter orders and other details into the system.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Communicates with production, purchasing, inventory and shipping to obtain accurate information and track on time/late order shipments.
- Works closely with the accounting department to process credit card payments and invoices for customers.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Answers company’s main phone line and re-route phone calls as needed.
- Submit Sales and Production reports to GM and other officials in the company.
- Maintain electronic copies of customer POs, Quotes, correspondence and work orders in SPT server.
- Works with and supports the Sales Manager or General Manager with special projects
- Supports SPT management (domestic/overseas) through clerical assignments; including special projects that may be assigned by the General Manager and/or President of the company
- Contacts new and existing customers to follow up on leads, sales promotions, quotations, etc.
EXPERIENCE and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have 2 years of experience working the Customer Service Department. Must be knowledgeable in Windows '95, Excel, Word, and the Internet. Maybe required to use PowerPoint and Access. Prefer prior manufacturing or related experience and ERP exposure.
Certified Employment Group is one of Northern California's largest, privately owned staffing firms. Serving Northern California since 1963, Certified has spent over 50 years building a solid reputation for providing reliable, skilled staff to a wide range of industries. Certified specializes in temporary, temp to hire, and direct placements. For up to date job openings, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn or visit our website at www.certifiedemployment.com.
To apply for this position, please click apply or submit your resume as a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Customer Service Rep Marketing Admin 14283 on the subject line.